Wednesday, June 9, 2021

You're Narly Card

Hello and happy Wednesday! It's getting hot outside and that means time to jump in the water to cool off. We don't have pretty beaches in Oklahoma, but I'm more of a swimming pool girl anyway. When I was in high school my family took a summer trip to Pensacola beach and my sister and I both got stung several times by jellyfish. It really stings! The rest of the trip we swam in the hotel pool.🐠 Maybe one day I'll give the ocean another chance. Do you have a favorite beach you've visited?

This You're Narly Card was made using the Narly Mermaid stamps and dies by Newton's Nook along with the Reef Border die by Hero Arts. The images were colored with Copic markers and I used my Big Shot with the coordinating dies to cut out the images. Some glossy accents were added to the tusk of the Narwhal and on the pearl in the shell. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

2 comments:

  1. An adorable underwater scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet water scene! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊