Friday, June 11, 2021

Angie's Tree Sympathy Card

Happy Friday! I have a quick post to share this Angie's Tree Sympathy Card using the Angie's Tree stamp by Unity Stamps. It seems the frequency that I need sympathy cards increases every year. I usually make sympathy cards as I need them and don't keep many in my stash. I like to make them for the specific recipient. This one is going to a friend from high school who lost her father. 🌳🌳🌳

The image was colored with Copic markers and then adhered to a piece of green cardstock. Then it was attached to the polka dot background paper. The heartfelt sympathy sentiment is from the No Better Words sentiment kit by Unity Stamps and was adhered flat to the card. That's it! A simple handmade sympathy card. 


Using different background paper:

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful stamped image, background paper and sentiment on your sympathy card Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pleasant image for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊