Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hello Note Card - TMS #608

Hello! After three days of migraines I had forgotten what day it was. So, better late than never with this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches post. When I started my card I first went through my scrap paper and found the floral piece. Given the size of the piece left I decided to make a mini slimline card which is 3.5" x 6". The sketched worked well with this size card. We would love for you to join us this week! For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous fresh bright card with a beautiful background paper and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Andrea and I'm just loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! My husband has migraines from time to time, and they are awful! Hope they stay away for you!
    Your card is so pretty! I love your bright colors and BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors & paper could not be more cheerful!! Love this card Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the embossing on the circles and that it's a mini slimline. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that you had been suffering from migraines. I'm glad you're doing better. Your card is lovely and I love the colors. So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊