Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Thanksgiving Card - TMS #572

Hello! I'm glad you've stopped by and I hope you will join our challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. I decided to make a Thanksgiving Card with this weeks sketch designed by Debbie Foster. The design team created a variety of inspiration using the sketch. For their inspiration and all the challenge details click HERE. We look forward to seeing your creation! Don't forget to add your link by 8 pm EST on Sunday.

Once I decided to make a Thanksgiving Card the rest was easy. I already had the image by Newton's Nook colored and die cut. All I had to do was select and cut the papers, stamp a sentiment and adhere it all together. Thanks again for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:


Sketch #572:

9 comments:

  1. Love your raccoon, Andrea. Great papers too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling image and card Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, just love your cute raccoon. Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Your image is fun, and I really like the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the plaid paper, perfect for a fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and I love the harvest colors of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice when a card comes together easily with fabulous results like you did Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet Thanksgiving card. I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plaid paper with the gold woodtone paper! Great Thanksgiving card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊