Monday, August 31, 2020

Yoga Cat Card

Hello! Well, it's time to say goodbye to August and that makes me happy. I'm counting down the days until Fall arrives. I decided to use some lighter colors one more time before my crafting turns completely to darker tones. This Yoga Cat image by Stampendous makes a cute everyday card. Copic markers were used to color the image and I found a sketch in the archive at Sketch Saturday for the layout. Although I had a stamp that says "find your happy place," it's word placement wouldn't work with the sketch I picked, so I made this sentiment using the computer. The patterned paper has been in my stash for a very long time and it's by American Crafts. A little stamped flower that I had in my "extras" was added and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. That cat looks so serious,he's obviously concentrating very hard,a wonderful image teamed with gorgeous papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I love this image and the sentiment says it all. Fab layout and LOVE the papers! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and your colouring is fab! Love that background paper, too. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊