Thursday, August 6, 2020

Otterly Amazing Card

Good day crafty friends! A local wildlife rescue in my area is raising an orphaned baby otter, so I had to make them a card to send with my donation. The daily cost is $80 a day to supply fresh fish to the little guy. His name is Emmett and he is a cutie. I adore otters and I've enjoyed the photos and videos they share on their Facebook page.

To make this Otterly Amazing Card I used the Otter Friends stamp set by Hello Bluebird. The images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. I made an inky background using Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. The design was kept simple and everything adhered flat onto a piece of speckled paper by Lawn Fawn. I'm not going to write anything inside that way if they want to send the card to someone else they can. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day. 😊

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card,that little guy is definitely the star of the show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so sweet.

    Thanks for joining us over on AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Crafty Hugs
    Debbie DT AUD sentiments Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and lovely story about why you made it! I love otters too, so sweet. Thank you so much for joining in the Aud Sentiments Challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
    Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊