Thursday, August 27, 2020

Candy Corn Trio Card

Hello! This may be the year of Candy Corn for my Halloween cards. My crafty motivation has been very low lately. It's not a time issue and I have ideas, I just don't want to do anything. So, my Halloween cards are going to be simple and easy.

This Candy Corn Trio Card was prompted by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. The Candy Corn images and sentiment are by Newton's Nook. Copic markers were used to color the images and the coordinating dies were used to cut them out. The background paper is from the Bootiful Nights paper pad by American Crafts (2016). Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. Thanks for stopping by! 🎃

Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Love your candy corn card Andrea the CAS layout is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your candy corn is adorable and the card is beautiful. Don't beat yourself up...I don't think you are alone since this is a rough time right now and you have been through a lot. You have friends, husband and furry ones that love you so sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card for fall! Darling little candy corn trio. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a total fan of candy corn! This is so cute! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate, Andrea! I haven't been very motivated to be crafty this summer at all, but I've been keeping busy with other things around the house. Hoping when fall hits that I'll get my crafty mojo back; we'll see! Your candy corn card is very cute! Such a fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card - LOVE the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love that sentiment! So clever! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊