Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Love Owl Card - TMS #540


Welcome back to the start of another Tuesday Morning Sketches revisited sketch from 2019. This week is LJ's pick and she chose sketch #517 from last August. You can see the original challenge post HERE. My card from last year featured a stamp by Unity Stamps, so I decided to use another Unity Stamp on this card. The owl image is from the My Kinda Favorite Owl stamp set and it was colored with Copic markers. Most of the patterned papers are from the French Kiss paper pad by Doodlebug Design with the exception of the punched hearts that paper came from my scrap bin. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that pretty much sums up this Love Owl Card. We sure hope you will join us this week! Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. You have until Sunday at 8 pm EST to link your creation.

Challenges entered:
Sketch #517:

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, Andrea! I love the adorable owl and your gorgeous papers! My banners are similar to yours with the hearts - great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful owl, papers and layout a great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers paired with this cutie, love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the design and image and papers you have used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet Valentine card! It’s taken me a while to get into the Valentine mood most likely because I’m too lazy to search through my stash I suppose. Thanks for the inspiration Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image. I love the card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent interpretation of the sketch and what a cutie owl. So glad you shared with us at Double Trouble "Again and Again" with your repeat of hearts and Use Your Stuff. Please come back and check out our future fun challenges and see what Thing 1 is up to and Twisted Sisters optional twists.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Make My Monday.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little owl is so cute. Very sweet papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Thanks for playing along at Crafting Happiness Challenges last week. Hope you'll come join the fun again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Your owl is adorable, and I like the fun heart paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, Andrea! The Owl is adorable - and your card has so many hearts on it! Fab work! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, Andrea! Pretty papers, too. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #49.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊