Saturday, February 29, 2020

Hoppy Good Time Card

Happy Leap Day! To celebrate this extra day I made this Hoppy Good Time Card featuring a cute frog from the froggy2love stamp set by The Stamps of Life. I'm ashamed to admit this set has been in my stash for several years and this is the first time I've used it. 🐸

The design for this card is pretty simple. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of a white piece of cardstock, then sponged Tumbled Glass distress ink at the top, added a piece of torn blue patterned paper, adhered the images and then stamped the little flies. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Leap Day!

Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Love your frog and sentiment a fantastic fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea! Happy Leap Day to you! Your frog card is so cute! I too have stamps I've never used too (hanging head).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea that is adorable. Perfect for leap day. I can't even tell you how many stamps that I have that I haven't inked yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with a very cute frog. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is perfect for our 'Leap Day' challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us today at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! A leap day was the perfect opportunity to use the frog stamp for the first time, I think ;-).
    Thanks for sharing your cute and colourful card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊