Monday, September 30, 2019

Struggle and Strength Card

It's time to say good-bye to September and the countdown to Halloween is about to begin. This weekend I was moving things around on my craft desk and I found this Struggle and Strength stamp by Unity Stamps buried in a pile. This afternoon I found a challenge at Just Us Girls to use sunflowers, so I inked it up and made this card. Copic markers were used to color the image and it was cut out with a cross-stitched oval die. The papers are a mix of plaid by Lawn Fawn, woodgrain by Stampin' Up! and a texture design from the new Mad 4 Plaid paper pad by Photo Play. Bermuda Bay cardstock by Stampin' Up! is the accent color and three retired candy dots were added for detail. That's it! So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

Photo:

4 comments:

  1. love the sunflowers and autumnal colours, the sentiment is powerful too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad you found this pretty stamp! What a wonderful card you made with it! It does pay to tidy up once in a while. LOL Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely sunflowers! I love your layout and the layers. Great job and thank you so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊