Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Speedy Recovery Card - TMS #507


Hello and happy Tuesday! Today is the start of new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch is super easy and versatile for holidays or everyday. I decided to make a recovery card using the On The Mend stamp set by Lawn Fawn. This is one category of cards that I don't have many in my stash. Can you tell the background paper is little pills? It's by Doodlebug Designs and is from the So Much Pun 6x6 pad (2018). I'm looking forward to see how you use this weeks sketch! You have until Sunday at 8 pm EST to link your creation. Click HERE for all the design team inspiration and challenge details. Thanks for stopping by!

Sketch #507:

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant get well card Andrea, fabulous images and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love your take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow this is soooo perfect Andrea!! That pill paper (I did notice it before I read that you mentioned it) is perfect for the theme and those little turtles so adorably perfect for the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!! I love the pill paper and those cute turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much cuteness- those turtles are so adorable! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊