Saturday, June 29, 2019

Halloween Card in June

Okay... I made one more card for the Inky Paws 100th challenge. I couldn't help myself I had to use my favorite Newton's Nook Hoppy Halloween stamp set. You know when you see a stamp set and just have to have it? That's how I felt with the Hoppy Halloween set. 💜

To create this card I combined the first Inky Paws challenge which was a sketch with the color challenge #82. The images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies.  Patterned papers are from the Boos & Brews paper pad by Doodlebug Designs (2016). The sentiment was heat embossed and to add some sparkle a few sequins were added. That's it! So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day!

I'm entering this Halloween Card into the copy cat color challenge.

Sketch:
July 26, 2013

Color Challenge #82
October 1, 2018

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on the color and sketch! Such a fun Halloween card! So glad you helped us celebrate our 100th celebration! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a perfect theme to match the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊