Friday, June 21, 2019

Hoppy Together Card

Hooray for the weekend! While my hubby took a nap this evening I finished this Hoppy Together Card. I'm using some of my favorites! My favorite color combo is purple, green and yellow and I love the bunny stamps by Newton's Nook. The stamp sets featured include Woodland Spring and Bitty Bunnies. You will find bunny items all in my house, from pictures on the walls, ceramic decor and purple bunny curtains in my craft room. I just adore bunnies!

The layout for this Hoppy Together Card is from Freshly Made Sketches. Once the images were stamped with Memento black ink they were colored with Copic markers and then die cut with the coordinating dies. When I was making this card I was thinking anniversary. My parents have their 48th coming up in a few days. Well, that's it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered:

Sketch:

7 comments:

  1. Andrea that is so adorable. Adorable image and great papers to match. Amazing how you can be productive while they sleep, lol. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stamp and sentiment make a perfect combination for an anniversary card Andrea, beautiful make, congrats to your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute, the bunnies are adorable. Congratulations to your parents, I hope they have a lovely day on their anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love those cuties and your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why these sweet bunnies would be a favorite! They are so just darling as is your card with the pastel colors. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊