To find inspiration for a card creation, I frequently search other blogs and Feline Playful for current challenges. There are numerous challenges on a daily basis to find the perfect creative inspiration. Tonight my inspiration comes from the Dynamic Duos Challenge to use Island Indigo and Pool Party which makes it a monochromatic teal blue colour scheme. I really enjoyed working with both these colours and couldn't wait to share my Monochromatic Teal Blue Card on my blog. I'd like to thank Vicki Burdick for inspiring me to use a new sentiment stamp from the Vintage Verses stamp set available during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration. The stamp looks great with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder that I inked up with Island Indigo. To finish off the card I heat embossed the bitty butterfly with Pool Party embossing powder and added a few basic jewels for a little sparkle. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I hope you like it too. Well, I hope you have a wonderful night/day and thanks for stopping by!!!
Monochromatic Teal Blue Card Supplies*:
- Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Whisper White card stock.
- Stamps: Vintage Verses sale-a-bration stamp set and Papillon Potpourri stamp set.
- Inks and Colouring: Classic stampin' pad in Island Indigo and Pool Party stampin' emboss powder.
- Other Stuff: Scallop Trim Border punch, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Big Shot, Bitty Butterfly punch, Island Indigo sale-a-bration ribbon, corner rounder, decorative corner punch by Creative Memories, basic jewels, and stampin' dimensionals.
My card is entered into the following challenges:
- Dynamic Duos: Colour Challenge
- A Gem of A Challenge: Add a Bow
- Lady Anne's Challenge: Use a Sentiment
- Paper Playtime: Use a Sentiment