If you were to ask me what's my favorite colours??? The answer is purple and green! This Happy Birthday Circles Card was made combining my favorite colours and a few challenges. My card is entered into the following challenges:
- CASology: Circles
- CAS-ual Fridays: Hi Ho Silver
- The Pink Elephant: Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps: Embossing Folder + Die(s) + Stamp
- Love to Create: Wrap It Up - String, Twine or Fibers
Happy Birthday Circles Card Supplies*:
- Paper: Silver folded card by The Paper Company, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up! and Chalice Silver Metallic card stock by Wausau Paper.
- Stamps: Lacy & Lovely stamp set by Stampin' Up! and Happy Birthday sentiment stamp by Hero Arts.
- Inks & Colouring: Classic stampin' pads in Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade and silver stampin' emboss powder.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, Cricut machine (circles), Lucky Limeade brad, Lucky Limeade twine, silver circle rhinestone embellishments by Recollections, and stampin' dimensionals.