Friday, February 8, 2013

Just a Note of Love

This morning when I read the theme challenge at CAS-ual Fridays was LOVE SONG, there were many songs that popped into my head. There was no way I could pick just one, so I settled on using sheet music. Growing up I took piano lessons and although I don't play often, I love sheet music. Especially vintage sheet music. So, think instrumental classical music, Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 or Chopin's Prelude in E-Minor. The notes are all that matter with no lyrics getting in the way. To start this creative process  I started digging through my stash and realized I needed to make a trip to the craft store, or at least that's the "excuse" I used. Anyway, I found some washi tape with sheet music by Recollections and it was perfect for the card I wanted to create. Now there is no song that feels left out, because they can all be represented with this Just a Note Love Card. Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Just a Note Love Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, and Basic Black card stock by Stampin' Up!
  • Other Stuff: Big Shot, Sizzix label die, Cricut machine, George and Basic Shapes cartridge (oval) and Home Accents cartridge (love script), silver heart brads from my stash, washi tape by Recollections, and dimensionals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊