Thursday, January 19, 2023

Card with Chickadee

Hello! I adore Chickadees, they are just the cutest little birds. They like to frequent the bird feeders in my backyard. Usually, I will hear them before I see them. They have a very distinctive call. So, inspired by these cute backyard birds, I decided to recreate a card I made in 2021. You can find the original HERE

To play along with a few winter blues challenges, I used blue plaid paper. The Chickadee stamp and branch is from the Spring Birds stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. Copic markers were used to color the images and then they were die cut with the coordinating dies. The Chickadee was placed over a cut out made using a stitched peek-a-boo window die by My Favorite Things. Lastly, the sentiment from Verve Stamps was added and everything was layered onto a piece of black cardstock. That's it! So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Chickadees are among my favorite sweet visitors as well. Lovely card! Thank you for joining the winter blues challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card for our challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us there.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bird card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie for our 'January Blues' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty work.. I love the colours and the image! Nice done..

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊