Saturday, April 2, 2022

Woodland Fox Card

Good day! The sun was shining and it was a nice day today. While searching through my Facebook feed I noticed a local wildlife rescue organization that I support was requesting donations to help with feeding costs for a couple of baby fox kits. So, I made this Woodland Fox Card to mail along with my donation.🦊 

The fox image is from Unity Stamps and Copic markers were used to color the image. A pretty floral paper from Whimsy Stamps was used along with a strip of gingham from my scrap bin. A little pink flower accents the sentiment circle and everything was adhered flat. That pretty much sums it up. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.


Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful stamp and card Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reynard the Fox looks splendid on your card and perfect for our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and the gorgeous papers you have used in your design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fox looks happy and very pleased you did it. A great card and I bet the folk who received it were happy too. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the donation will be so appreciated and what a cute card you made to go with it! The fox image is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a fun one Andrea!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing and super cute creation! Pretty colours, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊