Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Thank You Card with Squirrel

Hello! I have a quick post to share this Thank You Card with Squirrel that I made for a local wildlife rescue. A couple of months ago I found a squirrel that had been hit by a car but it was still alive in the middle of the road. I stopped and got the squirrel safely off the road. Then called several rescues to see if I could get help. A group called Wing-It agreed to let me take it to their vet. Unfortunately, it's head injuries were too great, so the vet ended it's suffering. Even though the outcome wasn't what I hoped, I really appreciate their help! 

The squirrel image is called Nibbles from Unity Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers. I did search through several paper pads until I found the brown floral. It's from the Family Traditions collection by Webster's Pages. I've been hoarding this paper for awhile, but I love how it looks with the squirrel. Well, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love watching squirrels scampering about,they're such graceful creatures,so sad about this one, a beautiful thank you card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊