Monday, September 27, 2021

Halloween Pug Card

Hello! The month of October is almost here and I still have several Halloween cards to make. When I saw the sketch #679 at Sketch Saturday I knew it was perfect for a quick and easy Halloween card. So, I made this Halloween Pug Card using an image by Newton's Nook called Pug-kin along with a sentiment by Stampendous!. The plaid paper is from the I Love Halloween paper pad by Echo Park (2020). That's it, a simple and easy card. I'm also linking this card to the anything goes challenge at Crafting Happiness. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!🎃

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous colour combo,the plaid background paper is perfect with the beautifully coloured stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful plaid background panel and great color pop. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊