Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Fall Card - TMS #623


Hello! The official start to fall is only 8 days away. That makes me happy! To add another fall card to my stash, I used this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch is designed by Melissa Craig and I made my card a mini slimline design (3.5" x 6"). First, I picked out my paper from the Welcome Autumn paper pad by Carta Bella and then decided on the accent colors. After stamping and adhering my sentiment by Impression Obsession, I felt the card needed something else. Then I remembered these embossed leaves that have been in my stash of extras since 2016 when I made this Sympathy Card. It was time they made it onto a card and this was the perfect Fall Card for them. Some copper metallic thread was added and that's it. We would love for you to play along with the sketch this week. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!🍂

Challenges entered:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumnal background paper,with a great sentiment,your diecut elements let the paper shine through

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really neat sketch, love how you used it for our leaves challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great autumn card, I love the vibrant orange paper you used in your project. The combination of the square sentiment and the circles in the background gives an interesting effect to your card - I can't really describe it, but I like the contrasting shapes, and the circles might even resemble the silhouette of a pumpkin. And I love to see that I'm not the only one who stores things for years before finally using them! Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I try to comment on every visitor's entry (but not multiple entries by each visitor). I appreciate you sharing your talent in my challenges!
    Smiles! :) Janis
    Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I can’t believe you remembered when you used those embossed leaves SIX years ago!! This turned out great and those leaves were the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fall card. Extra points for remembering you had those leaves and actually finding them! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and those leaves are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea your card is fabulous! I love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your card, its wonderful Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

    Hé, wat een mooie creatie heb je gemaakt. Leuk dat je meedoet bij Make My Monday challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Make My Monday challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I really like the layout and colors. The leaves are stunning! Thanks for joining us At Make My Monday. Hope to see you in the gallery again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊