Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Dragonfly Card - TMS #615


Good day! This month is flying by and it's Tuesday again which means we are starting a new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I hope you will have time to play along this week. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. For my Dragonfly Card I used some new and old supplies all by Stampin' Up!. This card was made for my grandmother, she is in a memory care facility and I don't get to see her very often. Hopefully she likes the colors and dragonfly. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 😊

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your dragonfly and papers,your grandmother will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love all of the dragonfly, dandy garden papers and dandelion stuff SU has...and this is a lovely way to use the papers and stamp...the colors are vibrant and your grandmother should enjoy this card especially since it's from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I am teaching a class tomorrow and 2 of the cards use this SU paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your mama will love the dragonfly AND all the beautiful colors Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at these jewel tone colors!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the bright colors and that dragonfly!
    I'm sure your grandmother will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊