Thursday, July 1, 2021

Big Hugs Card

Good day crafty friends! My hubby went back to work a couple of weeks ago after having knee replacement surgery. I thought I would feel more creative once he went back to work, but I didn't. So, I binge watched the entire tv series of Covert Affairs. When I found the show on the Peacock streaming channel it said there was only 27 days to watch for free, so I took them up on this challenge and watched the entire series (5 seasons) in 27 days. I had never binge watched a show to this extent before, but at the end of each episode I wanted to watch the next one. Now, I'm done and I can get back to making cards.😊 

This Big Hugs Card was made using products by Lawn Fawn. I love the sending big hugs die and was inspired by a card made by Audrey Tokach. The images were colored with Copic markers and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes) and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge (Anything Goes). Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the size of your sentiment and those adorable critters

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that big sentiment!
    (Wow! You impressed me with your binge watching! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊