Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Mother's Day Card - TMS #605

Hello! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a great sketch by Melissa Craig. I decided to use it to make my Mother's Day Card. The image (retired- Zinnia Bouquet by Taylored Expressions) had been colored during a coloring challenge, so I picked my papers to coordinate. I really like the yellow paper with hearts and couldn't find anything I liked better. It's definitely a bold choice for me, but we only live once.  😊

We would love for you to join us this week! For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

Challenges entered:


Sketch #605:

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous Mother's Day card,love your choice of papers,stamped image and beautiful colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love how you used the red and white checked paper! Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love the colors and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you Andrea so go bold or go home lol!!! I love your bold colors and that galvanized bucket image is very special too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty bunch of colourful flowers Andrea. Great layering. Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very happy color combo! Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pretty card gives me a happy feeling with the colors and the beautiful flowers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I didn't even get to Mother's Day cards this year. I usually send one to my Mom and my aunt. They both would have loved getting your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊