Thursday, December 24, 2020

Poinsettia Christmas Card


Good day! By this time all my Christmas cards should have arrived at their destinations. I completely depleted my stash and made several last minute cards. Most of my cards are one of a kind, but I loved this Poinsettia Christmas Card so much that I made four of them. The poinsettia was a lot of fun to color and I tried to make it look like an Iced Punch Poinsettia. The papers and stamps are from Stampin' Up! and the images were colored with Copic markers. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card the poinsettia are stunning j,Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Poinsettia cards!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Poinsettia’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card set! The woodgrain really helps the poinsettias stand out!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poinsettia cards! Have a great 2021 and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊