Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Howl-idays Card

Merry Christmas! Our day will be spent with just the two of us as we try to avoid others during this pandemic. We are making stuffed shells with linguine for dinner and I might make some pumpkin bread. It's going to be a nice calm day!

This Happy Howl-idays Card was one of my last minute makes for one of our friends. It was supposed to be a fast and easy card, but I underestimated how long it takes me to color an image. Of course I used red and black Copic markers which, in my opinion, are more challenging to use. So, other than coloring this was a simple card. Everything was adhered flat and I mailed it the day I made it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day however you choose to spend it.

Challenges entered

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Andrea,I agree black and red are difficult to use,Hope you are enjoying your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and have a Merry Christmas. It was just me and my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable images, beautifully coloured on this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊