Saturday, October 3, 2020

Fall Card with Squirrels

 

Hello and happy World Card Making Day! I hope you have time to make a card or two today. My crafty mojo has been pretty low lately, but that hasn't stopped me from buying new stamps and supplies. One of my latest purchases included the new Let's Go Nuts stamp set and Tree Before 'n Afters by Lawn Fawn. Aren't these squirrels super cute? I just adore this stamp set! So, today I decided to make this Fall Card with Squirrels. The images were colored with Copic markers and then die cut with the coordinating dies. To make the sky background I used Tumbled Glass distress ink and used the smooshing technique. The grass was cut with a tiny wavy scalloped die by Simon Says Stamp. Once everything was cut out I assembled the scene and adhered it to a piece of patterned paper from the Into The Woods Remix paper pad by Lawn Fawn. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. I'm glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. A brilliant autumnal card the critter stamped images are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute are these squirrels and I just love your little Fall scene with them!! I love your smooshing inked sky. So glad you joined us at Cut It Up for our card challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the scene you created.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scene cards and yours is adorable! Those squirrels using a wagon to collect nuts is hilarious.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our World Cardmaking Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and perfect Fall creation!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your mojo is back with a bang, I love the card and your colouring with the cutest stamps. As for lack of mojo, the best thing to do at times like that is to buy! LOL. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊