Tuesday, October 20, 2020

BOO Card - TMS #577


Good day! If you're looking for a quick sketch to make your next card then you should definitely check out this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch. It's designed by Melissa Craig and it's very versatile. In an effort to finish my Halloween cards I made this BOO Card. I found the die cut BOO when I was cleaning this past weekend and decided it was perfect for this weeks sketch. In place of the bow I added the jack-o-lantern and used some of my older paper stash and that's it. The design team made a variety of inspiration this week using many different occasions. We would love to see your take on the sketch! Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. Just remember to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by! 🎃 

Sketch #577:

6 comments:

  1. You created a fabulous fun Halloween card,the background papers pumpkin and large Boo sentiment are awesome together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card, Andrea. Love the BOO letters.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love that background paper. I'm assuming you didn't random stamp that yourself. It would be fun to color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great halloween card! I love the big BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute classic Halloween card...now I’m getting in the mood for some candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊