Monday, October 28, 2019

Where is the Candy? Halloween Card

Only a few more days until Halloween! Our yard is decorated and I've bought the candy, because it's all about the candy. Unfortunately, the weather is going to be cooler than normal for Halloween night. I'm hoping we still get a good number of trick-or-treaters! If not my hubbies coworkers will get some candy. 🎃

All my cards have been mailed for this year but I'm still in the Halloween mood. So, I made this Where is the Candy? Halloween Card to get a head start on next years cards. The sentiment and images are from the Where is the Candy? stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designs. After the images were colored I fussy cut them (because I couldn't find the coordinating dies, they are somewhere in my mess). The patterned paper is from the Pumpkin Party paper pad by Doodlebug Designs. I love the colors in this paper collection! Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and three sequins added for sparkle. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. Andrea that's so adorable. We are supposed to have some snow so I'm not sure how that affect the kids going out, argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "ghost" animals carrying their treat containers great papers and fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Andrea. We had loads of Trick or Treaters so no left over sweeties lol.
    Thank you for entering my Halloween challenge at CCM.
    Have a wonderful crafty week.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊