Monday, July 29, 2019

Newton Ice Cream Card

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! A part of me does believe Ice Cream solves everything or at least it should. Anyway... I'm being silly, I guess that's what happens when I'm sleep deprived. We have a cat that's been waking us up at 4 am and it's starting to make me crazy. So, after several cups of coffee I made this Newton Ice Cream Card for the Bright and Cheerful challenge at Simon Says Stamp using the colors from Coloring in Scrapland's photo inspiration (see below). The image is from the Newton's Summer Treats stamp set by Newton's Nook and it was colored with Copic markers. All patterned papers are from the Summer Days paper pad by Echo Park (2010). I got a little creative with the layout and I really like how it turned out. To finish the card three sequins were added for sparkle and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day. 😊

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the stamp and all the ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cheery card, great image and colours. I hope you're managing to get a bit more sleep now, it can be difficult with elderly cats, ours got extremely vocal and loud when she got older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!thank youfor joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck!
    XX Marisol DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊