Friday, July 26, 2019

Merriest Wishes Card

Good day! I have a quick post to share this Merriest Wishes Card. It was inspired by the Christmas in July photo/movie challenge at Catch The Bug. The movie is White Christmas and the photo is a wonderful snow woodland scene (see below). So, I used more white than normal with some fun foil polka dot paper. It looks silver and when light hits it there is a rainbow look. It's by DCWV pastel foils mat stack and it was paired with a Bugaboo image called Winter Birds - Snowman. The image was colored with Copic markers and die cut with a Taylored Expressions scalloped frame. On my craft desk was this cute squirrel from a retired Newton's Nook set that I colored months ago and I decided it was perfect next to the Merriest Wishes sentiment. That's it! Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. I'm also entering this card into the challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas. So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

Photo inspiration:

2 comments:

  1. the foiled paper shimmers like frosty snow and the beautifully coloured digi adds a fun element, love it Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet image with a backdrop of shimmery rainbow colored foil- very very nice!!! I love the little squirrel you added as well! Thank You so much for joining us in the CIJ challenges at Bugaboo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊