Thursday, February 23, 2023

Four Paws Thank You Card

Hello crafty friends! I have been very busy this month taking care of our senior cat Mr. Tommy. Three weeks ago he had a lung lobectomy to remove a small tumor. The surgery went well, but my hubby decided we had to stay up with him for the first week. So, we took shifts sleeping and making sure he was okay. To say the least... I was very sleep deprived! Thankfully he is recovering nicely and is getting back to his normal routine. 

This Four Paws Thank You Card was made for the surgeon and hospital staff to thank them. The inside reads "for a job well done!!!". It features the Talk To the Paw stamp set from Unity Stamps, the paws were colored with Copic markers and then fussy-cut. The sentiment was made with the computer and I accented it with a little heart. Some fun striped and polka dot paper was used and everything was adhered flat. That's it. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:


Mr. Tommy the day after surgery:

Mr. Tommy three weeks after surgery:

6 comments:

  1. I hope Mr. Tommy makes a full recovery Andrea, I miss having a cat since we moved to a city, a great thank you card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely thought sending the card to your Vet, they do remarkable things these days. Ours recently did a big op on our twelve and a half year old Lab, I'll be honest and say I wasn't sure they would at that age, but she's doing really well.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping February challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how cute is this! LOL brought an immediate chuckle! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins on March 3, 2023. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny card with 4 paws up. Indeed take care with your friend the cat. Fine that all it is goining be fine. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular card! Glad to hear all went well for Mr Tommy. It’s very nice of you to send the vet and technicians an acknowledgment card. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, Andrea, I am so happy that your Mr. Tommy is okay! His fur has grown back beautifully! That is a serious surgery so I can appreciate how worried you and hubby must have been. I hope Mr. Tommy will continue improving each day and will have a complete recovery! Your card for the surgeon and hospital staff is adorable! I like how you coloured the paws, so adorable! Four paws up for sure! I hope everything else is going okay with you, my friend! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊