Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pet Sympathy Cards

Hello! Last month I started a part time job, so my crafting time is more limited than usual. It had been three years since my last job, and I didn't realize how difficult the transition would be. My cats aren't sure what has happened, but thankfully they are only home one day by themselves. 

Recently, I needed a cat sympathy card for a friend who suddenly lost one of her cats. I did a image search and found a card on Pinterest that inspired these designs. It was sad, but two weeks after I made the cat card one of my hubby's coworkers had a dog pass away. So, I made a dog sympathy card using the same design. I used different cloud paper, because I couldn't decide which one I liked better. The cat and dog silhouettes were made using punches by Stampin' Up! and the cloud borders were cut with a Lawn Fawn die. Everything was adhered flat and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing cards Andrea,a pet owner would be delighted to receive such a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your new job, Andrea! What is your new job? Hope it's okay to ask. That explains why you were missing from the Cat Lovers Hop; I missed you! Your sympathy cards are adorable and will bring much comfort to these grieving pet owners. I like both cloud papers. I hope you enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With everything going on... I completely forgot about the Cat Lovers Hop.😿 My new job is a leasing agent position for a local apartment complex. With my background as a Realtor, it is just what I wanted.

      Delete
    2. Way to go, Andrea! It sounds like the perfect job for you! Congrats!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊