Thursday, October 6, 2022

Autumn/Halloween at Craft Rocket

Good day! I'm happy to be a guest designer at the Craft Rocket Challenge for October and November. This month the challenge is Autumn/Halloween creations. For my card I've used the Hey There Pumpkin stamp set by Unity Stamps. This image is super easy to color and features a black cat, which I love. Some fun Halloween papers from the Echo Park were used and a sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Spooky Sweets. Everything was adhered flat and that's it! So glad you stopped by and I hope you will play along with the Craft Rocket Autumn/Halloween challenge this month.🎃

2 comments:

  1. A sweet happy Halloween card,love the cat's eyes and the heart shaped eye on the pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Andrea! I like the kitty peeking out from the pumpkins! Congrats on your GD feature! I hope all of your kitties are doing well! We still have our Honeydew - he's 18 now! Are you looking forward to the Cat Lovers Hop later this month?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊