Saturday, September 17, 2022

Boo Ghosts Halloween Card

Good day! My hubby is working today, so I'm playing in my craft room. I decided to make a Halloween card to play along with the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge. It's just a simple card featuring a Boo Ghosts image by Pink & Main, from the Hello Bootiful stamp set. These ghosts just make me smile, they are definitely too cute to spook. Some striped and polka dot papers were selected and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. To finish it off I added five sequins for some sparkle and that's it. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.👻

Later in the afternoon I decided to make another card with the same image. This time I used the scallops & Rectangles nesting dies by Unity Stamps. A bolder striped paper was used along with the same polka dot paper. Just a few changes, but I like how it turned out.👻

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable,definitely too cute to spook, love your papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... LOVE this ghostly trio! Perfect Halloween creation Andrea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us for September's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge 🎃

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊