Saturday, July 16, 2022

Ewe Christmas Card

Good day and thanks for stopping by my blog. My parents raised sheep for nearly 30 years. So, when I find cute sheep stamps I tend to add them to my stash. Today I'm sharing this Ewe Christmas Card featuring the Fleece Navidad stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. It's designed by Crissy Armstrong, she creates the cutest stamps. This stamp has been in my stash for many years, but this was the first time I inked it up. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was adhered to a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock by Stampin' Up!. All the patterned papers are from the Christmas Magic paper pad by Echo Park (2021). That's it! The design is simple and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. Thanks again for stopping by!🎄

Challenges entered:


6 comments:

  1. Andrea: Ewe've made an adorable Fleece Navidad card!!!! Loving this!!! It can also have religious symbolism with Jesus' name as the Lamb of God. My grandparents had sheep for many years, more so when my mom was growing up but I still remember them being on the farm until I was maybe 10 or so. Thanks for sharing your memory and linking to MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image teamed with beautiful traditional Christmas papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the sheep. Great use of patterned papers too. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute is this! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Christmas card and lovely patterned papers. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Craft Creations. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊