Sunday, June 12, 2022

Hope Card with Feathers

Hello and happy Sunday! It's super hot outside today, so I am staying inside and playing in my craft room. My focus is still on making cards for a card drive for women going through treatments. For this Hope Card with Feathers I used some older supplies that had never been used. Everything used is from different companies, but I was really happy with how well things coordinated. The sentiment stamp is from Stampendous!, the feathers are from the Four Feathers stamp set by Stampin' Up! and the patterned paper is from a Recollections paper pad. Everything was adhered flat and that's it. I'm entering this card into the following challenges: Crafts Galore Encore (anything goes) and We Love Stamping (anything goes with roses option). Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


Using different colors:

3 comments:

  1. An inspirational sentiment teamed with beautiful papers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊