Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A Difference Card - TMS #565

Hello and welcome to the start of another new sketch for this weeks challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. When I first glanced at the sketch I wondered how I was going to accomplish the focal area shape. Then one afternoon after feeding a small can of cat food to the kitties, I realized the can was the perfect size for the top of the shape. So, I used an unopened can to trace onto the back of the patterned paper and fussy cut the top part. Using a bold stripe helped to hide any imperfection and makes a nice background for the sentiment. This A Difference Card was made for my hubby's physical therapist. He had a total knee replacement and has been going to therapy since January. His last appointment is this Friday and he asked me to make a card.

We would love for you to join us this week and I'm looking forward to your take on the focal area. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

This card is entered into the challenge at 613 Avenue Create, Anything Goes w/ optional Sentiment as Focus.

Sketch #565:

7 comments:

  1. As always you thank those who have helped you, a wonderful thank you card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the stripes and dots together!
    And awesome card for the PT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are just a genius in figuring out how to cut that half circle at the top!! It doesn’t look at all to me like there are any imperfections you need to camouflage so I guess they were camouflage very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Andrea! Thanks so much for another lovely and inspirational submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the clean cut look of this card. Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, great idea for a card and secondly, I love the mix of patterns on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment - what a wonderful thing to say to a person who truly has made a difference in your life. I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊