Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Pile of Fun Card - TMS #534

December is moving along and I'm not getting close to what I need to accomplish. So, I've decided that it's okay. Not everything has to turn out the way I planned because too much has happened that wasn't planned. I'm trying to just "let it go"! However... today is Tuesday and that means the start of a new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch was designed by Debbie Foster and you can make it as simple or as elaborate as you want it to be. I know this time of year is busy, but if you have that last minute card to make then this sketch might be just what you need. We would love for you to join us this week. Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Sketch #534:

9 comments:

  1. Hello, Andrea! Sending hugs and prayers. Be gentle with yourself - please take time to grieve. I've been thinking about you, my friend. Your card is adorable and will bring joy to whomever receives it. Such a fun image and you did a fabulous job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image papers and layout love this one Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea this is gorgeous. That image is just too cute. You can only do so much since there are only so many hours in a day. I know about wanting to accomplish a long list, but you have to take care of yourself too since you are only given one body...treat it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours and image. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the image is just darling Andrea! Perfect coloring.

    I hear you about December going so fast this year. only 3 weeks of Advent. feeling rushed. I hope you take some time for yourself and enjoy the season, even if it's just taking 20-30 minutes to go out looking at Christmas lights. That really puts me back in to place sometimes and then I don't feel so overwhelmed.

    XOXO ~ LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Andrea I love the colors, your coloring, those cute images are all just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card!!!
    Wishing you a blessed Christmas. I know this year will be tough for you and your family, but I hope you can find some joy together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Andrea! The wintry scene is so adorable.

    Wise words - do what you can and what you can't, meh, no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Andrea. Just popping in to let you know I'm thinking about you. I know that this season will bring a flood of memories to your heart and it will be a difficult time for you. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. May the peace of Christmas fill your heart.

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊