Sunday, November 24, 2019

Frankly Awesome Card

Hello! I have a quick post to share a card I made for a local hot dog restaurant my hubby and I like to visit. We go about once a month and they are always really friendly, so I used the Frank the Fun Dog stamp set by Unity Stamps to make this Frankly Awesome Card. The image was colored with Copic markers and then fussy-cut. A mix of hot dog inspired colors were used and I heat embossed the sentiment. To add a little sparkle three light blue sequins were added. That's it. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

The sun was bright when I took the photo of this card and the colors don't look great. It looked better in person!

Challenges entered:

10 comments:

  1. I'm stopping in from Crafty Catz after posting my card right next to your card, with is bright and colorful... with a bit of humor. Thanks for sharing it! Kathy A. at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/2019/11/holiday-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is just too cute. Love your coloring. I think it would be great for the Tuesday Throwdown that has Punny Sentiments. http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the image and sentiment, great design with the bold bright papers, thanks for making me smile!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So punny and cute! I like how you brought it mustard and catsup red to reinforce your image. We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun card, Andrea! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Andrea, love the fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet to make a card for the restaurant, Andrea! I don't do this often enough! You had the perfect image and I love the punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely fun card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊