Friday, May 3, 2019

Mother's Day Card

Recently one of my friends asked me to make her a Mother's Day Card and this is the card I made for her. The design is based from a previous card I made, but I have changed up the colors to make it different. It features patterned paper from the Secret Garden paper pad by Bo Bunny, embossing, lace and paper flowers. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts and was stamped onto white cardstock with Rich Razzleberry ink by Stampin' Up!. I think it turned out lovely and I hope her mother loves it. Wishing you a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. lovely feminine pinks and purples, a great layout and lace a beautiful card, hope she loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Mother's Day card! Feminine with loads of texture and detail. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and feminine, I love the lace and flowers, perfect finishing touches x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊