Monday, April 8, 2019

Happy Easter Chick Card

Hello crafty friends! Over the next couple of weeks I'll be making numerous Easter cards for my family and friends. I really enjoy making Easter cards but I also procrastinate and make most of them right before I need them. 😊

This Happy Easter Chick Card was made using the current freebie at Bugaboo Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers. Then it was die cut with a cross stitched oval die by My Favorite Things. The hardest part was picking the patterned papers, but after a little digging I found a few I liked. To finish the card I added the Happy Easter sentiment and a stamped flower from my stash. That's it! So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

Same layout with different papers.

8 comments:

  1. love this digi and your Spring papers, wonderful Easter card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chick card. Love your coloring and patterned papers. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image of the chick, a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the papers and image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Carmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet Andrea. Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Easter card!!! the colours are so Spring-like and the chick is so cute!!! Thank you for joining the April challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊