Sunday, August 26, 2018

Such a Deer Card

Good day crafty friends! Today I'm sharing this Such a Deer Card that I made using the Deer Friend stamp set by Newton's Nook. The colors used come from the Inky Paws challenge to use magenta, yellow, tangerine and teal. It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to use the colors. I played around with several other ideas and finally this design evolved. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The little deer are so sweet! 

My edge punches don't get used that much anymore, so I decided to punch some yellow cardstock to mat the focal area to. All images are by Newton's Nook and the background patterned paper is from the Happy Campers paper pad by We R Memory Keepers. That's it! 

Challenges entered:

9 comments:

  1. love these deer, the colours suit them so well brilliant make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such sweet little deer, Andrea, and great job with the colors! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Those deer are so sweet! I love this cute card. Thank you for playing with my challenge at Cardz 4 Gals and hope we see your next creation with us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, your coloring is exquisite! Thanks for sharing your card with us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet scene with the little deer and flowers! Great use of the challenge colors! So glad you shared this with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. I like I like the way you use the challenge colors. I also like your vintage punch that you use. Thanks for linking to the inky Paws challenge
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card and I love the soft grass! Thanks for playing along with this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊