Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Mouse Big Flower Card

When life gets tough as it sometimes does, it's best to take it one day at a time. I love using this sentiment by Verve Stamps. It makes a wonderful card to send a few weeks after a sympathy card. When I was looking through my stash this past weekend I realized I had no cards ready with this sentiment. So, I used one of my favorite Bugaboo images called Mouse Big Flower to create this card.

This card is entered into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful message to send ao a post sympathy card and the Bugaboo image is a darling!. Thanks for sharing with us at the Catch the Bug Challenge. Happy Crafting
    Glenda GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, this is adorable. Love your patterned paper. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andrea, love the image and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Andrea. Great coloring & I love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheerful colors are perfect for this pick me up card. The mouse is super sweet! I need to add this one to my wish list.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ... I am in LOVE with your card, Andrea. That mouse is one of my very favorite Bugaboo images and then all the little extras REALLY make it special (the sewing, the plaid paper and that fabulous phrase from Verve) Simply perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us over on the Catch The Bug blog. Please come back and share more!
    ~Jo, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊