Friday, August 4, 2017

Feminine 40th Birthday Card

Hello and happy Friday! We enjoyed a nice rain storm last night and it brought cooler weather for today and into the weekend. This will make it much more tempting to get outside and get a few chores done. The windows off my back porch really needs washing.... but I am the queen at procraftinating!

One of my cousins is turning forty tomorrow and this is the card I made her. It's fussier than I usually make but I wanted it to be something special for her to keep. All supplies used are by Stampin' Up!, all the stamps are current but the Twitterpated dsp is long retired. Stamp sets include: Flower Shop, Number of Years and Watercolor Wings. Two of the ink colors are retired and include: Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red. Island Indigo was used and is current. Other dsp colors include: Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. I've been trying to use up some of my retired stash before my ink pads run dry. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Feminine 40th Birthday Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Your card is simply beautiful! Your cousin Is going to love this. I'm with you I'm a Queen at procraftinating to. Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the bright and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining challenge #8 at MMC this month.

    Nicola DT

    Day Dreamer Challenges
    Making Memories Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Birthday card. Thank you for joining us over at Making Memories Crafting
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS - you were one of the lucky winners from Challenge #134 at the Crafty Gals Corner!
    Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this DSP when it was current. It's lovely to see you use it on your gorgeous card. Great project, and totally awesome for our birthday challenge. I'm so glad you joined the fun with us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your cousin will love this beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, certainly your cousin would love.Thanks for playing along with us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@MMCC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊