Saturday, April 8, 2017

Cute Kitty Hello Card

Hello and happy Saturday! I'm on my second month as a guest designer at the Catch The Bug Challenge and I'm having a lot of fun using Bugaboo Digi Stamps and sharing them with you. Today is the start of a theme challenge and the theme is Raining Cats & Dogs, such a fun theme! I hope you will play along. You can find all the challenge details and fantastic design team inspiration right HERE.

When it came to image selection... it was clear this challenge was going to the dogs. Most of the design team went with a canine approach. Well, that just wouldn't do! I'm proclaiming to be on the "Cats Team" and decided to use the Cute Kitty image for this Hello Card. The image was colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things. All the patterned papers are from my scrap bin, I was just about to cut into some new papers when I changed my mind. The sentiment is from Jillibean Soup Handwritten Sentiments stamp set by Hampton Art. For detail I went with a bitty blue butterfly and twine. That's it!

This Cute Kitty Hello Card is entered into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!!!



6 comments:

  1. This is precious, Andrea! Love the mix of colors and designs with this sweet Bugaboo image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers layout and image, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is delightful. Great colouring on the cute kitty image and fabulous card design. :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP CATS CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable card. The colours used make it spring like. Thanks so much for sharing with us at "Creative Knockouts". DT: Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great graphic - glad you shared this one. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love your card! It's darling! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊