Monday, October 17, 2016

Count Purrcula Halloween Card

Halloween is my favorite holiday to make handmade cards. I think it's the colors because I don't really like "scary" things. However, I do love to hand out candy and see all the fun Halloween costumes of the little trick-or-treating children.

This Count Purrcula Halloween Card is my latest creation. The image is by Jessica Lynn Original and it was colored with Copic markers. To make the spooky sky a brayer with ink pads was used, it was then die cut with a pierced oval by Avery Elle and then die cut spooky clouds from Taylored Expressions was adhered. Some silver texture paste was added to the patterned paper using the Dot Fade stencil by Tim Holtz and the finishing touch was three sequins for sparkle. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered include:

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun, Andrea! I love the Dracula Kitty! I came off my blog break so I could support The Hop to Stop for domestic violence awareness but also wanted to pop in and see what you've been making! I'm so glad I did!

    I'll be back to regular blogging next week! The Cat Lovers Hop starts on the 24th so you know I can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two weeks from today - we will have little ones out and about for Trick or Treat. Very cute card - love the graphic and colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cat. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Halloween Cards" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card Andrea Love the scenery that yoy created!!! thanx for visiting my blog really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A count Dracula kitten love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS: my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and a hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah just love this idea! So great for a happy Halloween. Thanks for sharing it with us at Papergirls, hope to see you there again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊