Today is the last day for the design team inspiration for the digital launch at Jessica Lynn Original. I've used the Winged One Butterfly digital stamp on my card. I printed several in an array of sizes, then colored them and fussy-cut the best sizes for the floral image. On the butterfly body I used gray liquid pearls to add some shimmer. For all supply details check out the list below. Thanks for stopping by and if you live in the United States I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July!
This card is entered into the following challenges:
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle: Red, White and Blue
- Cards in Envy: Stripes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes
- Jo's Scrap Shack: Red, White and Blue
Card Supply List:
- Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Watercolor paper and patterned paper by Pebbles from the America the Beautiful collection.
- Stamps: Agapanthus Cluster by Stampendous!, Winged One Butterfly digital stamp by Jessica Lynn Original and Just Because sentiment stamp by Basic Grey.
- Inks & Coloring: Memento Black, VersaMark Clear, PEARLustre Lapis embossing powder by Stampendous! and blue watercolor ink by Higgins.
- Other: Stuff: Dot Fade stencil by Tim Holtz, silver texture paste by Heidi Swapp, silver liquid pearls and dimensionals.