Thursday, June 9, 2016

Falling Flowers Card

It's always fun playing with new supplies*! The hardest part is deciding what to play with first. After looking at all my options I selected the Serene Scenery paper pad, Falling Flowers stamp set and coordinating May Flower Framelits. Before I assembled my card I decided to stamp the focal area using the Timeless Textures stamp set and added the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set. The colors include: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Island Indigo.

*All supplies are by Stampin' Up!

The layout for this card was inspired by the CAS(E) this Sketch #176. I did move the sentiment but the other elements stayed the same. It's been a while since I've made a floral card and I really like several of the new flower themed stamp sets in the new catalog. The sentiment on this Falling Flowers Card is one of my favorites and can be used for many situations. Well, that's pretty much it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Had to smile at your first comments in this post. I think this happens when we have 'too much schtuff'. Love the background stamping behind this lovely floral bouquet. The way you've placed the fussy cut blossom over the leaves, a pretty & well balanced arrangement. Like this pretty soft dotted dp with the nice dark mat. Lots of contrast in this one, something I don't always do so well. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Love the color combo as well. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Restful and soothing -- what a lovely card! The papers and colors of the flower are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊