Thursday, December 11, 2014

Turtle Christmas Card


Hello! I have a quick post to share my latest card created for three challenges. First I selected a Bugaboo image to play along with Bugaboo's Second Annual Holiday Choas. The image is Turtles - Christmas and I colored it with my Copic markers. Then I selected the Holly patterned paper to play along at Crafty Little Fairies. The patterned papers are from multiple sources, Holly pattern by Doodlebug Designs, red and green foil stripe by Recollections and red and white glitter polka dots by Best Creation Inc. To accent the image, I cut a green scalloped circle using a Spellbinders die. Then I added three red rhinestones and a dimensional poinsettia sticker by Recollections. That's it! The third challenge I would like to enter is a Christmas/Holiday Season theme at The Crafter's Cafe. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us on Day one of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Adorable image, beautifully coloured, and I love the gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute graphic -- what fun for the holidays! Love all the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the papers, coloring and traditional Christmas colors. So glad you are playing along with Bugaboo Christmas Chaos this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Christmas turtle! EEEK! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love all the holly too!
    Thanks for playing in the last Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊